9.19.2009

Faux Fur




I applied for a apple credit card today, got denied. I guess having some existing credit would help out a tad. I just really want a new computer but it looks like I have to be patient - not my forte. Today has not been very eventful but the overcast weather is rather nice. I guess I'll spend the rest of my day catching up on all the spring 2010 fashion shows and drooling over dolce vita shoes I have been eyeballing for weeks now. I ordered some more nOir jewelry yesterday and I am ready for it to be here already, but again I need to be patient.


(Mens scarf from H&M, white tank H&M, Harem pants from Aritzia, studded shoes from Zara, faux fur from H&M)

P.s. I just realized my pants need to be ironed, that's embarrassing hah.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

xoxo