2.11.2011

dream room









Last week I managed to watch the entire series of sex and the city and let me tell you, it was more then gratifying. I seriously believe that it is the best television show ever created and I learn something new every time I watch it. This morning I had a sudden urge to sell my car, pack up my things and move to New York and live like Carrie...but reality smacked me in the face and told me to get a grip, so New York will have to wait lol. Anyways, one aspect I love about sex and the city is not only the shoes but Carrie's room reinvented. I want to paint my room blue with white accents - it is so charming!
Oh and I decided to add a picture of my choclate cupcakes I made the other day, juuust because I thought they were adorable haha. I think it's safe to say that I have potential of being the next champion winner on cupcake wars =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

xoxo