5.20.2011

plastic island







I am obsessed with my new cropped acrylic top from aritzia, it seriously is the miracle top. The material is light weight and easy to wear and the asymmetrical shape gives it so much versatility. I have been throwing it over blouses, maxi shirts, my levi cut off shorts, and lyocell trousers. I am in LOVE, can you tell? lol. On another note, it is my day off and it is gorgeous out so I think a picnic downtown at the waterfront with my best friend, a poncho blanket, wine, bread and cheese sounds like a amazing day spent this friday. May is treating me well.

late last night I threw on my snake skin printed tights from urban and jeffrey campbell wedges to sass it up a bit. I made a new friend and he was charming enough to let me ride his bicycle, and let me tell you that it is rather difficult riding a bike after three vodka sodas. lol

(plastic island blouse and cropped top from aritzia, H&M sunnies, boots I purchased somewhere in amsterdam last summer)

4 comments:

The Fashion Cloud said...

love this outfit especially the boots they look just perfect

http://www.thefashioncloud.com

xx

Cindy Van Dyck said...

The grey sweater makes the look perfect!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I found you on Enstyle! I am now following you with blogger and with bloglovin. I really love your style and your blogs. Keep the great looks coming :)

Kate
http://thefancifieds.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Amazing look! I love the sweater over the dress with the hair and boots! Perfection!

xo,
Mary
www.sothentheysay.com

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

xoxo