11.10.2009

blazer crazy trend alert



I know that fall has only just begun and winter is right around the corner but I am craving spring fashion at the moment - I love the soft color palette of all the blazers! sooo pretty! I will admit, I have already pulled out a couple blazers from previous seasons and have put together spring outfits, I am terrible...
Blazers are one of my many weaknesses.

(stella mcartney, pringle of scotland, stella mccartney, cynthia rowley, cynthia steffe, erin wasson RVCA)

3 comments:

J'adore Vogue said...

Love blazers & soft colors!

FashionJazz said...

Luv everything and I luv ur blog and style!

Jasna- Chictopia

www.fashionjazz.co.za

This chick's got style said...

Great colors, I especially like the nudes with mustard tones.

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

xoxo