4.03.2011

BB DAKOTA - the maxi





I am in love with this bb dakota maxi skirt, the sophistication and sassy sex appeal with the peek-a-boo slit on the side is fabulous. The material, spandex and rayon, makes is not only easy to walk in but is very complimenting and flattering on the body. Pairing it with a simple cropped wilfred top was effortless and seemed to work perfectly with what I envisioned would look good with my maxi skirt. All the rest of the outfit just kind of came to me and throwing fur on top of everything seemed to be the right thing to do at the time, haha.
I started work at Aritzia and I couldn't be more thrilled. I love it but my bank account isn't as thrilled as I haha. I have noticed while going through old photos that I have had a good collection of different closet set ups - I find it amusing. In june I shall have another closet, just watch haha.

(vintage scarf made into headband, wilfred tee and bb dakota maxi skirt from aritzia, jeffrey campbell boots, gifted necklace, vintage rings, H&M faux fur)

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Wow! You look really gorgeous, you're so tan! Lucky. Eye makeup is perfect and that dress! The slit really makes it.

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Perfect skirt!!

Michelle Lee said...

love your outfit!

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
--michelle (singer from Korea)

Andrea said...

Congratulations i would LOVE to work at Aritzia! Though i too would turn up with a negative bank account.

I've finally started a blog and would love for you drop by
http://andreas-7am.blogspot.com

Thanks Meaghan!

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

xoxo