8.15.2010

Going Away Party

 



All of my customers and my manager threw me a going away party on my last day of work and it couldn't have been any more perfect. My manager first surprised me with a huge poster he made with me on it ( I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw it), decorated the bar, and even made me a farewell video..I tried really hard not to get emotional haha.
I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to work with such amazing people, and gaining so many wonderful friendships along the way. Thank you to all my Slapshots family, you will be greatly missed and thank you so much for all of the unforgettable memories. Oh, I forgot to mention, they also gave me a gift card to the mall as my going away present..they know me so well! =]

xoxo

6 comments:

hadley said...

Looks like so much fun! <3

Moonlit Sunset said...

That's awesome for them do to that, sounds like a wonderful place to work!

minnja said...

Lovely photos!
http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Estefania Recio said...

Pasandolo muy bien. Eso es bueno, muy muy bueno.

becka said...

looks like fun

silviasiantar said...

YOU ARE SO CHIC!

following you now

xoxo

poisepolish.

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

xoxo